Monday, July 25, 2011

30 Day Challenge | Day 16: Celebrity Crush(es)

Once again, I couldn't possibly narrow it down to one!  That's just CRAZY talk.

J and I have spoken (more than once, I'm afraid) about how often I express my lusty feelings about celebrity men.  Luckily, J is not a jealous man.

Instead of one crush, I'm going with my top four- yes, more than three, less than five- in no particular order.  Because who could really choose a favorite from among these hotties?

1. George Clooney
The sophisticated, debonair playboy.  The salt and pepper hair and sly smirk get me every time.  Plus, I just think he's a nice guy.  Yummy.

2. Orlando Bloom
I believe that any man who looks insanely handsome whilst wearing a long blonde wig and pointy ears has something special going for him.  Also, who wouldn't love a pirate?  Again, yummy.

3. Justin Timberlake
Sexy, sexy, sexy.  He can sing.  He can dance.  He can act.  He's funny.  And he's also pretty easy on the eyes.  Delish.

4. Patrick Dempsey
It's truly his hair that gets me.  Don't you just want to run your fingers through it?  Also yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...